Download Our Strategic Plan
- Advance equitable policies and practices that support the success of a diverse and inclusive graduate student community and future workforce.
- Lead the graduate education community in identifying and exploring challenges in graduate education and identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Develop and enhance the relationships necessary to center graduate education in federal legislative, funding, and regulatory actions.
- Expand member institutions’ capacities to provide innovative, evidence-based and holistic approaches to graduate education that place students at the center.
- Increase membership engagement and expand outreach to potential new members by using innovative and effective strategies.
- Develop and implement a plan for new models of meetings and content delivery responsive to the availability of new technologies and evolving member needs.
Building an Diverse, Equitable, Accessible, and Inclusive Graduate Community
Read CGS' statement of principles.