Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #7418

    I am doing some benchmarking on how to appropriately address professors who hold a J.D. From what I can gather, it is more typical to address a professor with a J.D. as “Professor” rather than “Dr.” Do you have any formal or informal guidance on this practice?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.