Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I hope you are all doing well. I am a new dean at Southern Connecticut State University’s Grad School. We’ll be up for renewal with an EAB contract next year. I am seeking insights regarding your experiences with EAB and other service providers, particularly from a budgetary perspective. Specifically, I’m interested in:

Cost-Effectiveness: How budget-friendly have you found EAB Consulting’s services compared to other consulting firms or providers you’ve engaged with? Were there any specific services that provided notable value for the cost?

Comparative Value: Are there other consulting firms or service providers you’ve worked with that offered more competitive pricing while still delivering effective results? What aspects of their service made them a better budget option?

Budgeting Tips: What advice would you offer for managing costs while still obtaining high-quality consulting services? Are there strategies or considerations that helped you stay within budget?

Your feedback will be extremely helpful as we navigate our options and aim to balance cost with quality. Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.