- This topic is empty.
September 7, 2023 at 2:25 pm #10406
Welcome to the Dean’s Discussion Board! We’re glad you’re here and hope that you find it to be a helpful resource. The forum is available to graduate deans and other senior staff at CGS member institutions.
To use the forum, simply comment on someone else’s post or create your own. If you like, you can check the box below your comment to be notified of replies via email, or select the Subscribe button to subscribe to an individual thread or the whole forum. If you subscribe to the whole forum, you will be notified of each new post, but not replies (unless you subscribe to the thread when it arrives in your inbox). The email notifications will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe, simply click the Unsubscribe button that replaces the Subscribe button if a user is subscribed.
To keep the community useful to its users, we have a few ground rules. We reserve the right to remove posts that do not comply with these rules.
- Absolutely no discriminatory language or harassment will be tolerated.
- Please do not use the board for promotion of events, projects, and/or publications. If you wish to share about an event you’re hosting or a program you’re starting, that’s fine, as long as your post includes some question or way to keep the discussion going.
- Please keep threads on-topic. If the conversation diverges from the original topic, please consider starting a new thread.
Thank you for reading! If you have questions about access, technical issues, or general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The topic ‘New Here? Read This First.’ is closed to new replies.